The growth of social media, coupled with the increasing adoption of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) present new challenges for network security. This paper provides proof of concept on how a carefully crafted Reverse Social Engineering (RSE) attack, using social media platforms such as Facebook or LinkedIn, can compromise mobile devices used by professionals. As a result of BYOD, these compromised devices are readily given network access. Access is likely just as high as the user’s normal access using a company provided workstation that stays in the environment at all times. This allows an attacker to establish a foothold within the network to launch further attacks. We will also examine the best practices to defend against this growing threat.
- New Roblox Unlimited Robux 2017
- The Best Online Pharmacy. Buy Cialis Without Prescription – Orders-Cialis.info
- Why you should consider rotating Security Assessors –
- Leveraging Social Networks and BYOD for Reverse Social Engineering Attacks on Corporate Networks
- “Return to Sender” – Hands Free WiFi Exploitation.